What will happen at my first visit to Assure Pregnancy Clinic?
You will be provided with several important free services when you arrive for your first appointment. Please allow at least 2 hours for your visit, and it is best not to bring small children as there is no childcare provided. You will also be asked for a photo ID. The services we can provide are:
- Lab quality urine pregnancy test.
- Consultation with a trained client advocate to help you discuss your options
- We will ask you to complete a brief medical history to help us assess your health needs
- A nurse will provide you with the results of your pregnancy test, answer any questions you might have and discuss your possible pregnancy.
- A limited obstetrical ultrasound may be performed if medically indicated. This ultrasound scan will be used to determine whether the pregnancy is in the uterus, detect a heartbeat, and to determine the age of the developing fetus
If your pregnancy is confirmed, Assure Pregnancy Clinic can help you with:
- Pregnancy Care and helpful tips
- Setting up an appointment with a Doctor
- Free Parenting and Prenatal classes
- WIC and Medi-Cal Referrals
- Community Referrals as needed